Terms & Conditions
The term ‘All The Way Up’ or ‘allthewayup.com' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
We also own Dropship Legacy, Funnel State University, and Play With My Pixel
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* All The Way Up offers a variety of online training courses at various price points. Funnel State University is completely FREE and there is no charge to you on our end. The All You Need Dropship Legacy Course offers a 30 day money back guarantee that is conditional. The Dropship Legacy All The Way Up course is non refundable.
When purchasing one of our online training courses (which includes, but is not limited to: Dropship Legacy's All You Need Course or The All The Way Up Course) – you are expressly agreeing to comply with our conditional refund policy.
Here are the conditions of receiving a refund for the All You Need Course.
1) All refund requests MUST be made WITHIN 30 days of purchase. Any refund request made AFTER 30 days WILL be rejected.
2) You MUST complete the ENTIRE course you purchased within the first 30 days of purchase. Our membership site keeps track of this for you and it will be used to determine if you completed the course within this guideline.
When purchasing a shirt on Play With My Pixel, we have a 30 day money back guarantee.
If purchasing the Play With My Pixel share funnel, this is non refundable.
Our refund policy is clearly stated in all sales presentations and marketing material. It is also clearly displayed on this page, which is linked to on all order forms for our products and services.
We make NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
If you email or call in complaining about this and trying to get us to make an exception, your request will be denied.
Once we send you a notification on how to receive your refund, we will stop communicating with you on the topic unless you provide the required material above to receive your refund.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.